Agness Baddoo: architectural leather bags and belts in beautiful neutral tones.
Aliya Wanek: Beautiful ethically and sustainably produced clothing in the Bay Area.
- Ava & Isa: on a short break, but worth the follow for the gorgeous linen dresses for kids!
- BLK + GRN: All natural marketplace by all black artisans.
- Caribbrew: Haitian organic coffee, these beans can be ordered by the bag or through a subscription model.
Clare Paint: They deliver everything you need to get your project going: rollers, trays, tape, stick and peel samples, and their paints are Zero VOC.
- Estelle Colored Glass: delicate + refined drinkware in a gorgeous array of colors!
Gilded: Luxury skincare and candles--their body balm looks particularly indulgent.
- Golde: superfood health + beauty for every body. We're a big fan of their turmeric superfood latte and need to try the face masks because they get amazing reviews! They're offering free shipping on orders over $35 right now.
- Goodee: An incredibly thoughtfully curated homewares marketplace “centered around talented artisans making beautiful things and consumers looking to make a difference with their purchases."
- Harlem Candle: Based in Harlem, these delicious smelling candles began as an ode to the founder’s love affair with the neighborhood.
- Harper Iman Dolls: Beautiful handmade dolls with an array of skin tones.
- House of Nambili: Handmade items using textiles from North West Africa & beyond. As a print-forward brand, we’re always into products where print makes the product--as shown in their shoelaces and fans.
- Lemlem: A long loved fashion line founded by model Liya Kebede.
Le Petit Organic: A perfectly curated online shop for littles, filled with precious clothing + toys.
- Linoto: Beautiful linen sheets, duvet covers and more, in an array of colors. Made in New York State.
- Lolly Lolly Ceramics: This talented ceramicists shop is coming soon, but check out her 100 day project - you’ll see you want to be in line when it’s shoppable! Follow her instagram while you wait.
- Marie Hunter Beauty: A clean beauty + home fragrance brand that always donates a portion of proceeds to mental health organizations. Just gave a friend her Prosecco candle.
- Mary Louise Cosmetics: A natural skincare line with beautiful fragrances like Cardamom Rose and Lemongrass, now also making hand sanitizer.
Okko: underwear made to be forgotten thanks to its minimalism + light + soft fabric.
- Partake Foods: Yummy gluten free + allergy friendly cookies you can buy directly off of Denise’s site or find at your (most) local Whole Foods and now Targets nation-wide!
- Proclaim: Underwear + bras in soft skin tones, in beautifully simplistic shapes. Made in the US out of sustainable fabrics.
- Remix Waffles: All-natural waffle mix. (Gluten free version here!) Our big ol bag of pancake mix we got at Costco in March is almost out, and this is up next. Can’t wait to try!
- Salt N Sprinkles: Online vegan + gluten free bakery that ships their cookies nation-wide. They also have baking mixes that would be great to send to GF friends / kids as a fun, quick, and yummy activity!
- Soko: Jewelry site with products made by artisan communities across Kenya. Really into this Chain link necklace.
- Trade Street Jam Co.: Brooklyn-based small batch vegan jams available for shipping or local pick up in NYC.
- Want Les Essentiels: beautifully designed accessories made with sustainable fabrics. We've always loved their Shopper Tote, which is on major sale right now.